Saturday, September 22, 2012

Get In Touch with Creating


September 22, 2012

What a beautiful day it is!!!  Sunny and cool, but not cold.  Perfect fall weather.  Later, the family will be heading to the church bonfire and hanging with some friends.  But, for now, I'm going to start looking at fabric to make a quilt.  I would love to spend all my time quilting, but I definitely put aside time in the fall, especially since I'm preparing for Christmas.  I love to look at all the fabrics in the quilt shop and decide which ones I want to take home with me.  It's like looking at candy in a candy store!!!

So, should I make a log cabin quilt?  Flying geese?  Design my own and see what I come up with?  Decisions, decisions!!!

Have a great day and try and get in touch with your creative side!!!


Christmas quilt made a few years back. Simple nine patch.
Love this one!  My snowman quilt.  Used applique.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment