Thursday, November 15, 2012
Thanksgiving...what more can I say?
November 15, 2012
It has been a while since I've written anything, but since Thanksgiving is next week, I thought it fitting that I share what I am thankful for this year.
I am thankful:
* for being able to homeschool my children. I love learning and creating with them!!! I love the opportunity I have to instill in them godly values and a love for books and the world around them!!! I would not trade it for anything in this world!!!!
* for a hard-working husband who I still find sexy and attractive and handsome!!! He puts up a lot with me, but he sticks around anyway!!! He is my rock and I love him so much!!!
* for parents who instilled in me a good work ethic and raised us with morals and values, no matter how far off track we got. Though Dad is no longer with us, he was a prayer warrior and showed the way to prayer!!!
* for my siblings! I have two older sisters and two younger brothers!!! My sisters have been great confidantes and shoulders to lean on!!! Love them!!!
* for my besties!!! Though they are far away, I love them like sisters!!! Never a dull moment with them!!!
* we have food and shelter and clothing. I lack nothing in the way of needs and neither does my family!!!
* for the part-time job at the library! I love books; therefore, what a great place to work!!!!
* for vacations to get-away and relax! Whether it's to sight-see or just sit and relax on the beach, it rejuvenates the mind and gets me back on focus!!!
* my family is healthy!!!
* for all the modern conveniences, some of which, if I didn't have, my family would be in B-I-G trouble!!!!
* for truth!!! The Word of God is my road map!!!! It offers the instruction I need to live, the inspiration I need to be motivated, the plan I need to be saved, the how-to on treating others, the wisdom for everyday living, and sooooo much more!!!
* that Jesus loved me and died for me!!! What a great God I serve that He would come down in flesh and take all our sins to the cross!!!
* for the Holy Ghost!!! God's spirit inside of me, leading and guiding me!!!! How awesome!!!
These are just a few of the things I am thankful for!!! I pray a very blessed Thanksgiving to all of you!!!
at 12:45 PM