Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cheesy TV? Yes, Please!!!

I love the old television series!!!  As I sit writing this, I'm watching The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries.  Yep, the one with Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson.  Tonight's episode includes Casey Kasem, the voice of "Scooby Doo," or the voice on radio in the 1980's.  Yeah, it was cheesy acting, but who didn't love watching Shaun Cassidy, especially in episodes where he sang?!!! (Now I have Hey, Deanie stuck in my head.)  I am a sucker for all those old series.  Wonder Woman?  I had dreams of becoming her so I could wear that awesome outfit as well as fly the invisible jet.  (Of course, the outfit wouldn't fit me these days!)  Or wouldn't it be cool to be The Bionic Woman and be able to stop rolling cars with a toddler inside?!!

Maybe it brings back memories of childhood, or maybe I'm just that cheesy myself, but whatever the reason, give me those old series, anytime.  And to show you how much I love them, I compiled a list below.  Enjoy!!


  • The Greatest American Hero
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (Great show, but I don't think you can find it on DVD)
  • The Incredible Hulk
  • The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries
  • Fantasy Island
  • The Love Boat
  • Family Ties
  • Facts of Life  




No comments:

Post a Comment