Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Key is...

Another crazy week!!! Went to take Hannah to work and couldn't find my keys.  After much hunting around the house, I realized that I had accidentally thrown them away with some trash I cleaned out of my car.  And you guessed it...the trash had already been picked up!!  They were lost forever into an unknown abyss called "the landfill."  I was sick to my stomach.  Not only were my car keys on there, but my church key, my house key, and my work key!!!  So far, I've been able to replace my house, church, and work keys.  Or at least copies will be made. But the car keys...well, that's another story! Since it has the remote attached to the key, I have to take the car in and have them hook it up to a computer to program the key.  How much you ask?  $200!!!!  Not sure how much the key to the other vehicle will cost.  At least it can be copied without the remote.  Scott, my husband, keeps telling me, "No use in crying over spilled milk."  True, but can I scream over spilled milk?!!!

This is just a "small" incident but, to me, right now it seems big.  Everyone has their own "bad" days and we are allowed to throw a tantrum once in a while.  But, sometimes, we need to understand that these things are just part of life. "The rain falls on the just and the unjust."  When the bad days come, just hang on because the good ones are right around the corner!  Now, to find the other set of keys...

No comments:

Post a Comment