Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hiding in the Library

Did I ever mention how much of a "bookaholic" I was?  Well, I am.  I went out of town for a surprise visit to my mom and decided on a trip to the local library while she was running errands.  Now, the library system I work for is so small compared to this one.  I LOVE IT HERE!!!!  I am debating whether to get a Public Library Access Card (PLAC for short).  With this card, I can use any library in the state!!!  How cool is that?!!!  Sure, it's only for a year.  But did I mention any library in the state?!!

Another thing I am excited about at this precise moment is that there are storm warnings out and part of the building I happen to be sitting in is underground.  So, that's an added bonus.  I mean, I am going to be stuck in a building full of books for about two hours!!! Yeah, some of you are feeling it, I know. 

Last, whenever I visit my family and decide I'm too bored for their company or they are getting on my nerves, I can just hide out in the library.  (I know I can do that anyway, but it's no fun if you can't check anything out.) 

Enough of my ranting about how much I enjoy the library.  I think you get the picture.  It's time for me to do some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment