Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Smyrna Beach, Day 4

Just the sand and the pool today! The sun was hot on our skin but the beach was beautiful!  Tonight we had a full moon and the waves were foamy as they lapped against the shore.  We actually were able to remove Mom from the room and go walking with us!

Later, we decided to go shopping at some local thrift stores. My sister bought a few games and a decorative plate, while my mom decided on an antique bread box and some candle holders to take back for my aunt. Me?  I found a really cute pair of powder blue shoes and some movies.  Gotta love thrift shopping!!!

It's late now, so my sister and I decided to pop in a movie and watch it.  Mom fell asleep on the couch about an hour ago.  You can hear the wind against the windows as it blows across the ocean.  What a lovely day it has been!  Praying for great weather tomorrow and rest before we travel home later this week!



\
Beach at dusk.  You can already see the full moon!  Lovely!!


No comments:

Post a Comment