Sunday, September 9, 2012

Football, Kids...and A Nap!

September 9, 2012

What a beautiful weekend it has been!  Yesterday, I spent some time with my oldest daughter and we went shopping at a little arts and crafts community 45 minutes away.  Today, church in the morning and now watching football (Go Colts!) with the hubby until we leave for church tonight. 

I've been trying to get motivated to go over some of the kids' schoolwork, but I feel my eyes drooping every time I try and read a page from their language arts book.  By the way, did I mention I have three extra kids today?  My kids wanted friends over after church, and instead of saying "no" like a good mom, I gave into their begging. 

It's 3:43 and I think I want to try and take a nap before church.  I'm not sure it's going to happen.  Did I mention I have three extra kids today?!!!  So, on that note, I will leave you for today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!




Our dog, Oscar, getting in his Sunday nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...