Thursday, September 13, 2012

Math I Can't Says Mom I Am

September 13, 2012 

Oh, what a beautiful morning it was...until we started school!  Having a little trouble with math today, but I think we've finally found a solution.  We are giving up our current math program and going to move onto Teaching Textbooks, a GREAT program that we have used in previous years.  I decided to try something a little more in our budget and it ended up being a waste of time.  Not only was I frustrated, but the kids were, too.  To protect the guilty, I won't say which program we are currently using.

BUT...I did find a wonderful website that I'm sure everyone else has already seen.  It's everything Seuss!!!  Printables, games and activities, a list of his books, and other resources.  LOVE IT!!!  This would be an exciting extra-curricular activity to add to your students everyday schedule.  I may have the kids do a Suess-themed lap book and incorporate a biography on Dr. Seuss.  The website is http://www.seussville.com/ 

Okay, now onto those pesky math problems...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...