Wednesday, February 13, 2013

eBook Junkie

FREE!!! I love that word!!! Anywhere and anytime I see that word on an ad, in a store, on the web, I get excited. I cannot stress enough how fond I am of "free" things. So, being the big reader I am, you cannot imagine my excitement over Amazon's free eBooks!!! Every time I visit freehomeschooldeals.com, they have a list of Kindle eBooks...absolutely FREE!!!!! Then, I go to Amazon's website and hunt for more. I have found books on blogging, children's books, diy books, devotionals, and anything you can imagine!!! I am a big fan of Amazon, anyway, but I love it even more now! (Yeah, that's my shameless plug!!!) I have actually used the recipes in some of the cookbooks I've downloaded. (Shocker, I know.) It comes as no surprise that I am an avid reader. And, as some of you fellow readers know, you just love book! Well, let me tell you something. I was not a fan of the e Reader when they first started hitting the market, but when I got my Kindle Fire last Mother's Day, I became hooked!!! And now I am just as addicted to eBooks as I am to the bound books. For those of you out there who don't have an e Reader or an iPad or smart phone, Amazon sells a very reasonably priced basic Kindle and Barnes & Noble has a Nook that's pretty reasonable. (Everyone has their preference!) So, if you haven't started downloading your eBooks, start today. And why not start with the FREE ones? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...