Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easy Mexican Spaghetti Casserole

This recipe was an "accident."  I was making a regular spaghetti casserole when I realized my "spaghetti sauce" was salsa.  Instead of throwing it away, I just "went with it" in hopes my family would actually like it.  And they did!!!! Hope you enjoy it, too!!


Easy Mexican Spaghetti Casserole

-2 lbs. ground beef (I used lean ground chuck)
-1 lb. box of spaghetti
-1 24 oz. jar of salsa (mild or hot)
-1 bag of shredded Mexican mix cheese

You may use more less of the ingredients according to how many you are feeding. Cook spaghetti and drain.  (I add a little bit of oil to water so it won't stick.) Brown the ground beef and drain.  Layer spaghetti, ground beef, salsa, and cheese in large casserole dish.  Repeat.  Heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 13-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Serve with tortilla chips.

Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...