Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'M BACK!!!

Yay!!! I'm back!!!!  I have had an exciting past two weeks, visiting my mom and her new house, my son starting football, my youngest daughter starting guitar lessons, and, since my oldest just got her learner's permit, we've been letting her practice driving.  But the one major change that has affected me and my family is...I quit my job!!!  After much prayer and discussion with my husband, we both thought it was time.  My children are all starting online public school and I want to have enough time to dedicate to helping them with their classes, field trips, etc.  (I have discussed possibly working just a few hours a week to shelve books, but nothing has been set in stone.)  I'm excited but scared!  I'm looking forward to spending time at home, yet, I'm going to miss the extra income, even if it was just a few dollars a month.  I even cried the night I came home from telling my supervisor.  (Yeah, I don't do change well.  Plus, my coworkers have become like my family!)

I have decided that not only will I have more time with my family, but I'm going to put more time into my blog (and may actually be doing an internship involving social media).  Also, I'd like to continue my study of the Proverbs 31 Woman. So, be prepared for some changes in the near future.  Lots of ideas going around in this brain of mine.  I can't wait to get started!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...