Monday, December 2, 2013

Free Quilting eBooks



To all my quilting friends, I recently discovered free quilting ebooks from  http://www.mccallsquilting.com.   I love to quilt in my spare time (when I have it!) and these ebooks offer a lot of easy quilt patters. 


If you are interested, click on the link above, then click on the "Free eBooks" tab at the top of the page.  You will have to enter your email address, first name, and zip code at the bottom of the page.  Then, hit "Continue."  Last, choose the books you want and download! Easy as pie!


I recommend getting a subscription to the magazines McCall's Quilting or McCall's Quick Quilts.  Wonderful magazines for every quilter!!!  Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...