Friday, October 24, 2014

Gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

With work, homeschooling, church, and all the other running around I do, I have been neglecting my blog.  And I have so much to say!!!!  (Don't worry, this one is a short post.)  However, I do have something to share with you!

I made my first gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!!!  (Also, my first gluten-free recipe!) The best part?  They were super-easy to make!  They were so good, too!!  My family actually complimented me...and this does not happen a lot when it comes to me and the kitchen.

So, if you need a super-easy, super-fast recipe that is gluten-free, try this one!


Gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie

Ingredients: 
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. 

Using an electric mixer or spoon, mix together the peanut butter, white sugar, egg, and chocolate chips until smooth. I doubled the recipe for my family.

Form dough into round balls, about the size of a tablespoon.  Place on baking sheet 2 inches apart and flatten slightly with fork or hand.

Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the cookies are just slightly brown on bottom, being careful not to over-bake. Remove and let cool for one minute.  Enjoy!!!  


Mix ingredients.  I doubled the recipe because my family eats A LOT!

Spray non-stick spray on baking sheet and roll dough into balls.

Place on baking sheet and flatten with fork.

Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes.

Voila!  Great tasting cookies!  (Yes, there is a bite out of this one!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...