Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring Break in Gulf Shores, Alabama

This week has been an amazing week!  My husband and I decided to take our family to Gulf Shores, Alabama, over spring break.  We did absolutely nothing...except play in the sand on the beach and lay by the pool, catching rays from the glorious sun!  We ventured out a couple of times to eat and shop a little.  

Today, we went to an amazing restaurant for lunch,  The "Fish River Grill."  The service was great, people were friendly, and the food was DELICIOUS!!!  

I had the lunch special, which consisted of Swamp soup, a fish Po'Boy, French fries, and a vanilla/pineapple pudding.  I added sweet tea and an appetizer of cheese curds. If you are ever in the area, you must try this place!  

I am so thankful for the sunrises and sunsets that we were able to share as a family and the time we spent together.  We are definitely a "beach family!" 


Sunset on the beach.  Beautiful!


Swamp soup.

Fish Po'Boy.

Vanilla/pineapple pudding.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...