Saturday, October 17, 2015

Blessed and Thankful

I celebrated my birthday with my family tonight and realized that I only had a few years until I was the big 5-0!  Wow! Time really does fly!  Though the thought of getting older does worry me some, I was so thankful to be sitting there with the most important people in my life.

For me, there is no greater joy than being a mom.  I have a wonderful job with a great company that allows me to work from home, thus, enabling me to spend precious moments with my children.  I have been able to mold them and teach them values and morals that others cannot. What I instill in them now will blossom later.

Not only do I enjoy being a mom, but I enjoy being a wife, as well. Though my husband is basically a workaholic, it is still important for me to love him and spend time with him. Even though most of my time is spent raising my children, I have to nurture my relationship with my husband, as well.

As I care for my relationships with my children and husband, I must also do so with my God.  It is important to spend time in prayer and personal devotions, using the Word of God to help me grow so I might get through each season of my life. I love living for the Lord and would not change the path He has led me down for nothing.

My life is not perfect, but I would not trade it for any amount of money.  No riches are worth the love I have for my family and the blessings they have brought me.  This post may not be full of profound thoughts or wisdom, but I speak from the heart.  Sometimes, it's just nice to let others know how thankful you are.

Many blessings and a good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...