Wednesday, April 20, 2016

More Practice Photos to Share!

I have been so busy with work and family, that I have not been able to sit down and write.  This saddens me.  However, one of the things I have been working on for my job is learning how to take better photographs...with a camera!!!  Nope, not my iPhone or iPad, but a real, living, breathing, old-fashioned camera.  Okay, that's going too far, but you know what I mean.

I'm learning all sorts of fancy terms: aperture, shutter speed, focus (not so fancy!), and more. I have also been using a telephoto lens, which I find so totally cool!  I love the way the images turn out!

To give you a taste of what I've been doing in my not-so-spare time, here are a few samples of my pictures.  Just remember, I'm still learning. Oh! The camera I use is a Canon Rebel T3i EOS 600D. Love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Season

"Why don't you write in your blog all the time?" was the question asked by my husband.  We were on our way to pick up our daug...